Page 2 of 4
Yota Audio Video \  Update on new system

Update on new system

Yota Audio Video Yota Tech
views 3959
replies 37
following 10

holcombe347   +1y
that thing looks like its gonna beat hard as hell. lol. i want one. what did you use to seal the gap between the cab and the bed? and how?
layedout72   +1y
he mentioned elsewhere that it is an accordion boot for an RV. guessing it sandwiches the lip and you glue it or clip in secure.
lotoy86   +1y
looks good what in between the box and the boot
nvrenufedge   +1y

Its silicone, the cutout was a little bigger than he wanted. But you won't see anything when its done.
nvrenufedge   +1y
Back wall is almost done!! Just need to wrap it....
thread post photo

thread post photo
lotoy86   +1y
thats what i thought damn looks good im getting some ideas on cleaning up my blow-thru and thanks to a recent break in a week ago i can build a new box.
nvrenufedge   +1y
oh man, sorry to hear that. sometimes it takes something awful so you can make it better the next time around I guess
nvrenufedge   +1y
Back wall is done!!
thread post photo
layedout72   +1y
yah... i know exactly what im doin for a system now. what is securing the boot to the box exactly? i can imagine the boot clips on like weatherstripping to the truck...correct? just wondering about the box.
nvrenufedge   +1y

The only thing between the boot and box is silicone to seal the gaps and weatherproof it. You are correct on how the boot mounts. The box is mounted down to the bed.