threads
Page 1 of 2
Yota Audio Video \  gauge cluster ??????

gauge cluster ??????

Yota Audio Video Yota Tech
views 1254
replies 13
following 7

93yota   +1y
hey ppl hows it goin i got a ???? i got a 93 yota 2wd and im puttin a 7mgte in it and heres the prob wat cluster can work in my truck that has a rpm tac and clocks the miles wit a wire instead of electronic cuz my tranny so please any info will help a llloooootttttt thanks
baha   +1y
I don't think I understand what you're looking for, so you're wanting it to be mechanical?

How about doing something like this. This is in a Ranger. Should be easy for you to swap into your dash once you get the plate cut.

slammedxonair   +1y
damn thats a clean interior. i like it.
93yota   +1y
ya sry bout that im just tryin to figure out wat cluster will work in a 93 toy pickup 2wd
truck action   +1y

Here's what I did,got a extra cluster,cut the back out,made new face plate,& installed Autometer gages. Wired all to stock wiring,changed senders.You have to keep the engine check lights for smog checks!
93yota   +1y
ya thats does look good but im tryin to stick wit something stock
baha   +1y

That looks good!

What are you pulling the motor out of? Toyota dash's look pretty nice but a dash swap would look good to
truck action   +1y
My gauge cluster sits in the stock housing. Or are you meaning stock gauges out of another model Toyota?
Either way you will need to splice into the wiring. Get the Toyota Electrical Wiring Diagram Manuel for what ever year & model you use,will make all a lot easier!
smctoy   +1y
If your wanting to use a stock cluster than you can always get one out an SR5 model truck or any 92-95 4-Runner. They all have the factory cluster with the tach on them. Ive got one in my truck now. If you want Ill take some pics of it tomorrow & post them?!
93yota   +1y
yess thats wat im lookin for did you have to cut and splic or did it just plug in and pics would help thanks