threads
Page 3 of 3
Yota Audio Video \  Lets see some systems!

Lets see some systems!

Yota Audio Video Yota Tech
views 2676
replies 28
following 14

xtotalanarcoix   +1y
bolt into what? like a retro fit into an older toyota? It wouldnt "bolt up", but it could be grafted into an older truck if you take some time with it
nvrenufedge   +1y

Don't know. it's not mine.
nvrenufedge   +1y

Damn! bet that pounds! I thought they looked bigger than 12's
oneloytoy93   +1y
i got the taco dash in my 93 ...not a one whole would line up but i made some new mounts and it fits in there...just the window curve is not the same between the years...later on im gonna fix the window gap...but if you dont know its there you cant really see it...and also the key hole is way off so some fiberglassing is needed
twisted minis   +1y
I just built this for my daily. I'm stuck on old school audio.
thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo
truck action   +1y

Head unit & CD player Kenwoods , had for some time now!
truck action   +1y
'
Kenwood 3 way 6x9's in side panels,Kenwood 10" sub in console, Kenwood 500 watt sub amp & 480 watt 4 chan. amp on rack, Other rack is air control ECU & distribution blocks for power & ground
n2bnlow   +1y
Its about time I share what I've been workin on. Gave a sneak peek at the FFF 09' show. I built all of the interior in my garage. Had the seats and headliner stitched at a local hot rod interior shop. My buddy and fellow club member Cody "CK1200" did the wiring. Got all of the Memphis equiptment through Grommit @ Extreme Audio and Kustoms. They will be painting the primered pieces also. My wife sponsored the head-unit. Lol. And new batteries are coming from Kinetik. Just need an alternator, and I'm in business.
thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

Alpine IVA-W505
1500wx1 bass amp.
75wx4 for the mids and highs.
3-12" Subs and 3 sets of 6.5" mids too.
3-way crossover.
2-Kinetik HC18oo's
nvrenufedge   +1y
N2BNLow, badass setup! Nice job! Love the door pods.