threads
Page 1 of 3
Yota Audio Video \  Lets see some systems!

Lets see some systems!

Yota Audio Video Yota Tech
views 2674
replies 28
following 14

nvrenufedge   +1y
Ok, I'm new to the site and am curious 'bout something. Does anyone do bedboxes anymore? I plan on putting two JL 10W3v3's or four 10W1v2's in my truck (leaning towards the four 10W1v2's). So, lets see some pics of bedboxes or if your proud to show off your system, lets see 'em too. Thanks.
zip tyd   +1y
Not a bed box...but hear ya go.

thread post photo

thread post photo
no1lowr   +1y
the bed is for hauling shit. not storing speakers.

phatboislim   +1y
knight rider steering wheel lol
nvrenufedge   +1y
no 1lowr, nice setup. Got alot of time, money and effort in that. I highly doubt that you haul shit in that truck. Besides, thats what my other ride is for.
no1lowr   +1y
i haul whatever goes with me to a show in the back, cooler, ez up, chairs, spare tire. etc, but no i dont haul hay or maneure or anything.
chopedmazda   +1y
no1lowr... is your system loud? cause i was thinkin of doing a system similar to yours
no1lowr   +1y
its extremely loud man. i think the only person on heree that has heard it in person is probably holcombe347, hes from the high desert and i played it quite a bit at on of the the local shows.
chopedmazda   +1y
ok thnx man. i think ill do it similar with the subs but the square one's
nvrenufedge   +1y
So I've decided on a system. I'm goin to run two sets (already have one) of Alpine's Type-S components off their bigger V-Power 4 channel. Two 1000 watt V-Power mono amps running 8 Type-S 10's. All the subs and the amps will be in the bed. Should be one of the loudest systems in my area.