Page 2 of 2
Yota Audio Video \  bucket seats

bucket seats

Yota Audio Video Yota Tech
views 1547
replies 16
following 10

nismorgan   +1y
yeah i know what you mean, i'm a firefighter and i got an extrication call. some ricer civic with "race seats" rear ended a car. no seatbelt or harness either. the seat and the driver went through the windshield. hows that for a mental picture lol.
zip tyd   +1y

Holy shit! I bet that guy had a really bad day when you guys were picking glass outta his face. Ouch!
toylowta   +1y
i installed chevy cavalier in mine they mounted up really good just had to drill some holes to bolt them down
diabolic kustoms   +1y
hey nvrenufedge, 4runner seats will bolt in. You have to drill one hole per seat.
nvrenufedge   +1y

Just saw your post. Actually they bolt right in. There are holes in the center of the cab. Where the factory seatbelt mounts is where the back of seat mounts. No holes drilled, the only thing I had to do was mount the seatbelt on top of it. Over all, it worked really well. Picked some up yesterday.
thread post photo
diabolic kustoms   +1y
some trucks you have to drill a hole for the front next to the tunnel. Looks good. I can't run them due to my height. alot more room with the bench
nismorgan   +1y
i ran 240sx seats, and i got more room. im 6'4" and it helped me alot. the front 2 bolts lined up almost exactly. for the rear you just have to drill a hole on the side closest to the door. and on the side closest to the tranny tunnel i just made an L shaped bracket and welded it in.