following 9

kdcgrohl   +1y

^pic of those:
lugtucker07   +1y
thos will not fit in a bodydroped truck
kdcgrohl   +1y

there, fixed it for ya.
lugtucker07   +1y
they still will not fit ina a bodydroped truck...ya know you have to tub it out even if you stock floor it so either way its not really stockfloored
kdcgrohl   +1y

you really think i dont know that? Was that serious or just a smartass comment. I mean seriously....
unless you do a tub too fuckin big for what you need, like all these guys who run a notch big enough to lay out on 30" rims, you can fit em, perhaps with some tweeking, but you CAN fit them. Good lord, you cut the shit out of the truck and you expect anything to drop in, give me a break man. wtf. In other words, unless you RAISE YOUR FUCKIN FLOOR FOR A TRADITIONAL FUCKIN BODY DROP, YOU CAN FIT THEM WITH NO MORE INTERFERENCE THAN WITH YOUR STOCK KICK PANELS. (Yes, I did mean to use all caps there.)
vegasyota94   +1y
children.. calm down.
dont make me stick my foot up in ur ass
kdcgrohl   +1y
thanks ryan, that almost got outa hand, thank goodness you were here.
all hail vegas

havnt you started drinking yet?
vegasyota94   +1y
do u need a hug?
lugtucker07   +1y
dont knoe where you got some god damn pissy...in my post i was saying a fucking stockfloor bodydrop is not realy a stock floor cause it still has to be all cut up...and for tubs who runns 16's or 17's any more that req' small ass tubs any one in the scene now runs 18's or bigger and you damn sure need big tubs if you dont want your shit rubing...and as for the stock kicks ..every bodydropped truck i have own the stock kicks would not fit unless you hacked them all up...sorry not gonna buy some $$$$$$ kickpods to hack up