Page 2 of 3
Yota Audio Video \  lookin for pics of custom interiors

lookin for pics of custom interiors

Yota Audio Video Yota Tech
views 6401
replies 27
following 9

uselesstoy   +1y
holcombe, those door panels are nice and clean.

anyone have some pics of interriors from shows?
toyotaman89   +1y
heres a few of my interior, i did everything myself... if anyone needs help, ill be glad to try to assist as much as i can...I have been doing this stuff for 15 years...
thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

Heres what i did with the factory buckets in my 4runner:
thread post photo
phatboislim   +1y
i'd love to have some door panels like that..
toyotaman89   +1y
i can make ya some, just takes about a day to make em. youd have to pay for the materials and shit, and let me know what kind of speakers you are putting in, or maybe send the speakers here, and i can send them back with the door panels. Greyhound freight is a really cheap way i can send them back they just go via greyhound bus to the bus station closest to you. Let me know, im always happy to give a fellow minitrucker the hookup!
phatboislim   +1y
i got the black tweed here and i'd go w/ 5-1/4s..but yea def. remind me like mid december and ill get u da da monaaayyyy
ocb_dave_ocb   +1y
Mine is all dyed black... Im gonna re-do it in All black tweed eventually.. Dont mind the CH compressor there, it was back in the day with the airshocks..lol

thread post photo
Post was last edited on Nov 15, 2006 08:11. This post has been edited 2 times.
toyotaman89   +1y
cool, i dont need your panels, i have a template at the shop, BUT 5 1/4's ..... Seperates or co-axials? also , do you have any designs in mind, or do you just want a flat panel with the speaker pod? I can do lit acrylic panels like mine, raised or recessed graphics, aluminum inserts... or i will just use my imagination and make something as it comes to mind.
phatboislim   +1y
i think i want coaxial 5-1/4s w/ just a plain flat panel w/ a speaker post w/ a slight raised T(toyota sign)

my color scheme on my truck is blue/black black/blue, so if u think of something that can accent a lil bit lemme know what u think
phatboislim   +1y
dang..yota man i 4got bout the panels. ayo hit me up like mid february no ishin, all my insurance should be paid and ill have money then. ima get em. you dnt have to cover them, cuz i have the tweed here.
kdcgrohl   +1y
good lord, i think the ebonics be gittin worse yo.