Page 2 of 2
Yota Audio Video \  need help!

need help!

Yota Audio Video Yota Tech
views 4162
replies 19
following 8

phatboislim   +1y
lol some of us think the same(cept me of course) i love imports, im trying to get in it right now. i was jus messing around neway kid
draggin87yota   +1y
i know,or else i wud of had to slap a ho,lol,jus playin man
cnudrln   +1y
well dam i dable in both and theres nothing wrong with it as long as you do them right both ways.
phatboislim   +1y

lmao
kdcgrohl   +1y
so i was wondering who brian is. lol. anyway, for anybody that doesnt know, the simple explaination of a relay is a switched switch. low current signal lets the high current signal pass. kinda like the remote wire for your audio amplifier.
toyotaman89   +1y
wondering who brian is...lol , funny, sorry man, it was 1 am when i took the time to draw the diagram, take the pic, upload it and post it so excuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuse me!!!
toyotaman89   +1y
ok, here we go, here is the revised diagram based on the one you sent me...

and a close up of the relay...
draggin87yota   +1y
lol i swear that looks like wat i did...i think,lol.dude by the way ur helping alot man thanx bro.
draggin87yota   +1y
fuck dude,i did EXACTLY that and the horn doesnt blast.im not sure if it having a solenoid instead of a valve is part of the problem,i havent had a chance to change that yet.i hear the brain clicking but no sound from the horn
toyotaman89   +1y
ok, heres the thing....when you hooked it up the first time, you may have burned out the output from the brain, does the RELAY click when you push the button on the remote control? if so, then the output is still good....this means check to make sure the 12volt connection to the relay is constant 12v power. if it is, then when you push the button, you should have (+) 12 volts coming out of the relay when you push the button.. AAAARGH if this is true, the horn is skrewed. just make the short 6-7 hour drive up here to navarre and ill hook the thing up for ya!! Let me know...lol