Page 1 of 2
Yota Audio Video \  need help!

need help!

Yota Audio Video Yota Tech
views 4156
replies 19
following 8

draggin87yota   +1y
ok so i went to an autoparts store and bought a wireless module to be able to turn shit on wireless.my goal was to be able to blast my train horns.this is wat i did .from the module it has a pos and neg wire which is for the power.then is has the 4 other channels.so i connected the pos and neg for power,no problem.i chose the 1st channel,it has two wires one for pos and one for neg.i connected the pos to the pos of the horn which goes to my push button for the horn and the neg to grnd.i hit the button and i here it clickin but no blast.im really confused why it doesnt wrk.my friend told me sumthin bout a relay but he didnt know how to explain it,lol.
vegasyota94   +1y
u wired it wrong.. lol
oldsklminitrk   +1y
Yeah somehow there has to be a relay in the mix with that.....I dunno how but Im shure someone here knows electronics....I hope I was more help than post whore vegas
toyotaman89   +1y
here ya go....
draggin87yota   +1y
dammn thanx toyotaman89 bro that really really helped ALOT!!!!!!!thanx for yalls input,yall helped way more than my friend.i told my friend that i was gunna ask on this forum and he was like o you aint gunna get feedback for a long time,i was like naw man these are minitruckers shit we check this site daily(hes into imports)he aint beleive me,lol.thanx vegas lmfao!!!!!
toyotaman89   +1y
no prob man...idunno if you can make sense of my chicken scratch... if ya still need help, i can talk ya thru it.
johnny5   +1y
yea i heared that the more power the relay the more power or sound you have too but not sure on that
toyotaman89   +1y
no, not true. The power rating on almost all relays is 30/40 amps, which is just a rating of how much power can pass through the contacts without burning them up.
phatboislim   +1y

the hells wrong w/ imports lol, but ive tried to be on this forum all the time to help out, sometimes i cant, sometimes i do, sometimes i do what i can do..o well hope it turns out well
draggin87yota   +1y
lol bro i dont mean it like that,i mean that he doesnt like trucks at all,he thinks its a waste of time to drag n build trucks n shit,lol.