Page 2 of 2
Yota Audio Video \  Integra Seats installed..chk out the pics

Integra Seats installed..chk out the pics

Yota Audio Video Yota Tech
views 5183
replies 19
following 8

phatboislim   +1y

if it calls for traveling how far are you willing to travel??
3tcrob   +1y
You are in GA right? I go to North Georgia all the time to Blairsville I used to live in Ga
phatboislim   +1y
im in SC, i found a guy on the integra forum from GA that has 94+ integra seats and some 90-93 integra seats for $150..cloth

thread post photo

thread post photo
phatboislim   +1y
if your interested lemme know and ill get his email for you..
low yota   +1y

i dont even kno if anyone will know wat im talkin about but those are GSR buckets i would kill some one for those wen i get another honda you got lucky as hell phat boi
phatboislim   +1y
i dnt think they are..you might be thinking 94-up, these are the 90-93 integra seats, i believe only gs' had these. but thanks man..i fucced w/ my dash too(tweed test) but i dnt feel like takin pics to get flamed..doesnt look as good as i thought i would do..
low yota   +1y

i thought that only gsr seats were leather theres no change in style of seats from 90-93 to 94-00 in the seats my best friends hatch(90) has the same seatsand my other friends teg(94) has the same ones to
phatboislim   +1y
the bolt holes are obviously different b/c the guy that i got this from said that he couldnt use these b/c he got the wrong year or something. he said that 94+ was the yr model integra that 'supposedly' would swap right into his civic..96-00 model i believe..
f n lo   +1y
i got the buble hatch civic seats in mine, i think they are comfy, i was gunna swap in som eof my old cavy seats but decided no to, anyone interested in those?? sorry didnt mean to highjack the thread.... seats look sick man!! syuit the truck nicly, nothing looks worse then a set of really nice seats in a " odd" truck, or a really nice truck with odd seats....looks good!!
phatboislim   +1y
thanks..and hijack all you want..'my work is done here' lol