threads
Page 1 of 6
Toyota Pickup Projects \  91 toyota longbed (Black Widow)

91 toyota longbed (Black Widow)

Toyota Pickup Projects
views 7073
replies 58
following 10

krazedprof   +1y
so i figured id post some info on my project. it is a 91 reg cab longbed currently in the process of finishing bodydroppping it and motor swap.
list of mods thats going to be happening.......
phantom grille with 88-89 dual chevy pickup headlights behind it
01 tacoma front bumper
full tilt front end on bags
tilt bed on bags
69 charger tail lights
sliding ragtop
18's
custom interior, seats from a 96 tacoma and a center console from 05 taurus
full sheet metal dash
302 with c4 tranny with b&m quicksilver shifter with custom knob
trans am shaker scoop
custom steering wheel
tilt column from a 4runner
wipers shaved
doors shaved and antennae
thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo
cable   +1y
Nice project man,the tilt frontend will be interesting!what kind of headers are you running? Mustang shorties?
krazedprof   +1y

yeah i bought them off ebay i just hope i can find someone that will be able to do something with the passengers side header since its really close to the block
cable   +1y
Hmm...it looks like there\'s plenty of room,might be close to the starter & the framerail though.I\'ve still got manifolds for now.I\'m not sure there\'s room for the shorties,but I don\'t have any laying around to try ethier,lol.I hope they fit man,because that\'s my plan to,lol!
burnzya   +1y
she's lookin good josh!
krazedprof   +1y
so test fitted the motor and guess what the headers wont work damn. had to take the stabilizer bar out too i dont think it will hurt anything do you? and now my idea for tilt front isnt happening either so im just gonna cut a hole in the hood and put a scoop on it heres some pics oh also test fitted the the 02 bumper and i like how it looks.
thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo
layedout72   +1y
id try to keep that stabilizer bar in there.....
cable   +1y
yep put that stabilizer bar back in,and slap a mustang dual sump oil pan on it,works perfectly! you'll have to get a mustang oil pick up tube also,that sucks those headers don't fit,I wasn't sure if they would or not,you got a pic of where there hitting?they hit the frame rails right?
krazedprof   +1y
cable- do u have pics of your setup? and how far is your motor from the firewall and yeah the headers hit the frame rails
cable   +1y
I will post up my progress soon,Ive almost got the mounts made,Ive been taking my time and taking lots of pics,lol.the valve covers are at the firewall,it needs to be as far back as possible to make room for a radiator,Ive got stock truck manifolds,they ae very close to the block.i\'ll try to update my thread tonight!