Page 4 of 4
Toyota Pickup Projects \  Game Over

Game Over

Toyota Pickup Projects
views 3537
replies 37
following 10

cable   +1y
nice,that swagelok stuffs expensive!!!!!!
smctoy   +1y
progress looks bad ass!
cable   +1y
what kind of copper tubing you got?Idk much about it,will the stuff from lowes hardware work or is that a different grade of copper tube? I hear there's 2 different kinds?whats the best to plumb it with,flared ends with compression fittings?the more I look at that copper the more I like it,stainless is hiiiiigh! do you get the stuff that comes coiled up or the long straight pieces?
sleepyspeed   +1y
It comes on a 500lb spool at least what we have. This stuff is called 1/4" but it is the same as nylon 3/8" and the 3/8" copper is the same as 1/2" nylon.

As far as grade I'm not sure, It's used for propane on the rv's we build, so If you can find a rv service shop you can see if it's comparable to what lowes has.

I also used flared fittings cause once again work charges pennies versus $$$ I bought a bunch of fittings for about $8 We don't have the two 90's I need for my rear bags so that cost me $20 for just 2 at napa
cable   +1y
sounds like you got the hook up!
sleepyspeed   +1y
well between the heat and being busy as hell, I got the rails busted out. Hoping to start making a frame with them real soon.

thread post photo

thread post photo
sleepyspeed   +1y
well on it's way to being a frame again. The work I did to join the backhalf and the factory frame sucked getting cut off, but I guess it would have held up well

thread post photo

thread post photo
cable   +1y
nice!keep the pic's coming!