Page 2 of 4
Toyota Pickup Projects \  Game Over

Game Over

Toyota Pickup Projects
views 3539
replies 37
following 10

sleepyspeed   +1y
this is what I managed to get done in the last few days, still have to build the center mount that will hold the compressors. Making square stock look mandrel bent takes a long ass time...lol. I did the outer ones for each side, I couldn't come up with a good placement that would keep from running extra wire and line past the notch not something I wanted a big nest of hose and wire running down the frame rail. As it is I will have fuel lines and tail light wiring going back already.

Also all 8 valves will reside between the square stock that holds the air tank, and I will run plumbed like a manifold so there will be 2 1/2" hardlines feeding the valves.

the pics are blury, I keep tweaking the camera but haven't got the solution to why it sucks
thread post photo

notice the slip yoke donor in the back ground
thread post photo

thread post photo
1time   +1y

Good job sir!!!

What's the slip yoke for???
sleepyspeed   +1y
its to save my carrier bearing. laid on 26" diameter tires the driveline is about 3/4" too short, and lifted with 12-13" from frame under the cab to the ground it is about 1/2" too long. Not that I cant bolt it up and it will move back and forth, it just wipes out the carrier.
sleepyspeed   +1y
finished the compressor spike mounts off tonight.

thread post photo

thread post photo
locked   +1y
Any updates?
vegasyota94   +1y
that is badass dude
sleepyspeed   +1y

thanks,

I have been driving on the back half for a week now, but the site has been pissing me off and not letting me log on so I haven't updated.

so here is some more recent pics
thread post photo

thread post photo

some kia silver single stage paint
thread post photo

thread post photo

then some sapphire blue metallic on the 4 links
and slap it together
thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

I haven't had a chance to take any pics once the bags were plumbed up and all the wiring was done and all cleaned up, I'll try to get some soon. Also swapping nylon airline to copper, so I'll get pics up when thats done.
vegasyota94   +1y
that looks really good man, i love the hardline....
sleepyspeed   +1y

thanks. I like it a lot also, I get it from work and it cost me a 1/4 of what nylon and ptc's did on my last truck. And it looks so damn clean