Toyota Pickup Projects
views 3540
replies 37
following 10

baha   +1y
very nice man nice work!
sleepyspeed   +1y
thanks Rob!

okay scored some niche 17's last night so I can work on getting the bed on again also. Gave $150 for them and there in good shape for the age so these will work till the truck is done.
thread post photo

also have a 4runner bumper now as well, just missing the rest of it..lol
thread post photo
stll2hi   +1y
I've always loved those style Niches.......
sleepyspeed   +1y
I went back with my original plan of stock floor and at least 3/4 frame so yanked the cab yesterday, and will get some more steel soon I hope.

thread post photo

thread post photo
baha   +1y
looking great man can't wait to see more!
mazdaonfire   +1y
truck looks good bro
cable   +1y
wow man,moving on that thing!good job!I love stainless hardline,you got to try out those 444's yet?
sleepyspeed   +1y
thanks fellas!

I've just got to round up another 80-90 bucks for about 20' of .188 wall 2x3 The 30' I built the back out of cost $140 with a little bit of a discount. In my area we get raped for steel

Cable the line is all copper, stainless might be in the future once the bulk of the truck is done. Also I had about three weeks of driving on the back half with the 444's and loved them there very quiet and just a few seconds slower than the 480's.
cable   +1y
cool cool,I'm getting some 444's too,I hear good things!sorry I thought you had stainless,I guess my eyes got lost in all that chrome,lol..I'm gonna do stainless/copper/or hydraulic hose,I want stainless though,will never use that crappy nylon hose anymore,I see the copper now,your bends are nice!... I also see a nice de-walt sawzall over there..nice!!!when it comes to tools,you can buy the same thing over &over,or you can buy a de-walt and be done with it
sleepyspeed   +1y
it's all good that's one of the reasons I kinda would like to do stainless, it would go with the stainless tank a lot better. But one thing for sure it will always be better then nylon. I get this copper from work for something like 70-80 cents a foot, which is a good thing cause I used up close to ten feet to make the bends exactly how I wanted.

The sawsall is patiently awaiting to cut some more frame. I need to get a long blade and cut out the tranny member so she sits flat out. The front lca member is sectioned already waiting on bag placement and I'll get it wrapped up.