Page 3 of 15
Toyota Pickup Projects \  Stll2hi/Taco

Stll2hi/Taco

Toyota Pickup Projects
views 11575
replies 141
following 22

stll2hi   +1y
So I got the compressor mounts, uh, mounted and a look at where I'm at with this beeotch...

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

Next comes the bag and link set up then some fuuuuun wiring...till then....
dhpmike   +1y
very nice rear setup. just following the build. I searched watts link and saw this thread. what kind are you using?
stll2hi   +1y
Thanks, but unfortunately I've decided to go with a wish bone set up. This is my daily and I need it back pronto, so it was easier to just buy a all-in-one kit. I'm gonna reserve the watts on my bodied yota later....
bodied b2600zx (josh)   +1y
very nice lookin so far man

-Josh
stll2hi   +1y
Thanks, the aforementioned 4 link goes on this weekend, so there will be pics soon!!
stll2hi   +1y
Well since everyone is givin up on the Motivational Buildoff, I'll get back to here. So here's my first shot at some bar work...there's more to come later, this was just all I had...

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

Welding bar/tube sucks, at least cuz I'm new at it, but damn if it isn't easier to work with and gives you the ability to be more creative!! Wishbone pics will be coming soon since I got my lower bar fixed....
the_general0626   +1y
so um, what does that do besides looks? lol
stll2hi   +1y
Well, it's actually support for the pieces they're attached to. The bar going to the notch will support the backhalf a little more, and the other ones actually support the upper mounts. Keep in mind the bar work isn't done, so it's kinda hard to visualize. I still gotta make a cross member for driveshaft clearance and thats gonna tie to the bars that you see now, plus I'm gonna tie the two sets of bars you see together. The rest will come once the upper and lower bars are built and in place. For now they look like handicap rails...
stll2hi   +1y
So I got the fabrication done, minus shock mounts. Able to finally put this beeotch back on the ground. Still waiting for a lot of little things before I can get it moving, but it will start to come together here pretty soon.

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

Here's some pics of the rear lifted, but only off of my compressor, so it's not fully locked up, but you get the drift...

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

More to come tomorrow...
xtotalanarcoix   +1y
I am liking this build a lot, it is coming out really nice. Everything looks like its working out well, the only thing I would think about addressing would be some gussets on the wishbone tabs..... some advice I have been meaning to heed myself hahaha.