threads
Page 4 of 11
Toyota Pickup Projects \  better late than never,right?

better late than never,right?

Toyota Pickup Projects
views 9445
replies 104
following 27

cable   +1y
this booth has nickel and dimed me to death,and I hadn't been able to login for a while,I just now took the time to read how to stay logged in...lol
mazdaonfire   +1y
looks good bro, glad to see you pickin back up on it
cable   +1y
ok,just finished up most of the metal work on my passenger side door hinges,ready for bodywork along with my firewall,still gotta do the driver side.....

thread post photo

thread post photo
baha   +1y
looking good man! Are you going to Scr8pefest this year?
cable   +1y
thanks bro!yep,hope to be done with everything but paint and interior by early to mid august,plus I'm taking my wife's tacoma,it should be sfbd'd on 20's,they'll both go to scr8pefest in primer,then I'll have all winter to test out my new paint booth and finish up the interior's,hopefully debuet them both finished for the 2011 show season!!! you gonna come up this year?I went down to blooddrag...but somebody was out of town...lol
cable   +1y
well hadn't got to do any work to the truck lately,it's been stupid hot outside,and I've been trying to get my new air compressor installed,I had help with the concrete,I am NO carpenter and I hate wood/building$hit,but I built this room all by myself....I hope it don't fall down,lol
thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

hope to get it wired and plumbed fast so I can finish my firewall & door jambs
sleepyspeed   +1y
nice! your like me I can build just about anything with metal, but any woodwork job owns me every freakin time
baha   +1y
Looking great Cable I think I'm going to have to do that with my compressor too!
cable   +1y

I KNOW!!!!! I hate it,man when we hung drywall for the booth,man I was on the verge of crying for weeks I hate it,will never never never have anything to do with sheet rock ever again,my next shop is gonna be block painted white with a metal roof,all done by someone else or already existing,lol,I still gotta install a fan,build filter racks,the air ducts,and i'm bldg a 2x4 steel door frame and building 2x4 steel doors for the booth skinned in prob 16gauge sheet,I'm done with the whole wood thing bro,lol
cable   +1y

I had to for the warranty,got a i year through mfgr,then 4 year anything warranty through tractor supply,had to have those vibration isolators,and had to be seperate from paint fumes,all kind of crap like that,it was a pain but it's almost done now,I'm ready to get it running so I can get my firewall sanded down smooth and get the spray on bedliner on it so the motor can get put back in,front end on,etc,etc.lol you planning on making up to scr8pefest?