threads
Page 5 of 8
Toyota Pickup Projects \  EVILYOTA--SLOW PROGRESS PICS (WELL KINDA SLOW)

EVILYOTA--SLOW PROGRESS PICS (WELL KINDA SLOW)

Toyota Pickup Projects
views 7502
replies 73
following 19

kdcgrohl   +1y
nice pile of goodies ya got the.

as for the bumper... cool. Just once, i'd like to see somebody metal finish one of these beasts and rechrome it.
truck action   +1y
Looking Gooddddddddddddd!
patriotpop   +1y
Love what you've done so far !!! Want to know how you did that work on the dash and doors, need to change my shit!!
lowyota95   +1y
ITS JUST TWEED AND INTERIOR FOAM, DRAW THE DESIGN YOU WANT AND CUT IT OUT, USE SPRAY GLUE TO GLUE IT ALL TOGETHER. GLUE THE DESIGN FRST THE SMOOTH THE REST. TAKES A BIT TO GET IT BUT ITS NOT THAT HARD!! IF YOU DO IT POST SOME PICS...
lowyota95   +1y
WELL DIDNT HAVE THE KID THIS WEEKEND SO I DECIDED TO WORK ON THE YOTA... BODY DROPPED THE BED 6 3/4" ITS ONLY 9" DEEP NOW LOL SO MUCH FOR HELPING ANYONE MOVE HEHE....

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

STILL NEED TO PUT IN THE FILLER PIECE ON THE REAR OF THE BED, GONNA DO IT NEXT WEEKEND, BOUGHT SOME MORE BED FLOOR GOT A TRICK UP MY SLEEVE.... ALSO MIGHT FLAT PANEL THE SIDES, DONT REALLY LIKE THE WAY IT LOOKS, NOT SURE YET.....ANYWAY... LEMME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK
smctoy   +1y
Bumper looks awesome & so does all the progress!!
stll2hi   +1y
Lookin' good. Where'd you get that color primer? I love it. Anyway, good to see the BIG stuff happening now, can't wait see it laid out.
lowyota95   +1y
THANKS!!! YEA I CANT WAIT TO LAY HER OUT TO , GOT ALL THE STUFF NOW JUST DOING IT ONE STEP AT A TIME...FINISH THE BED THEN GONNA NOTCH IT...
slammedtoys   +1y
hey man i dont know if you have your popper thing figured out yet but this is how i ran mine. Hope this helps. been 7 years with no problems.
thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo
kdcgrohl   +1y
bed looks kinda familiar, hmmmm....

looks great man, you're comin along really good.