threads
Page 4 of 8
Toyota Pickup Projects \  EVILYOTA--SLOW PROGRESS PICS (WELL KINDA SLOW)

EVILYOTA--SLOW PROGRESS PICS (WELL KINDA SLOW)

Toyota Pickup Projects
views 7500
replies 73
following 19

lowyota95   +1y
HERE ARE THE PROCESS PICS FROM SHAVING MY DOORS....

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

OK SO THATS ONE MORE THING OFF THE LIST LEMME KNOW WHAT YALL THINK....
kdcgrohl   +1y
nice. who's the hottie?
lowyota95   +1y
THAT WOULD BE MY WIFE TO BE I GUESS IM LUCKY SHE TOTALLY SUPPORTS THE MINITRUCKIN LIFESTYLE... UNLIKE THE EX WIFE, THERE IS A REASON SHE IS MY EX, LOL DIDNT LIKE THE TRUCKS.....
m_i_zombie   +1y

There is a little "button" that is on the latch itself that I attached the cable to. I made a loop on my cable just big enough to go over it so it could slip off without some force. If you look up in your door you should see it, it would be pointed away from the jamb area.
lowyota95   +1y
YEA I SAW THAT, YOUR CABLE HASNT COME OFF YET, THAT WAS MY WORRY....
m_i_zombie   +1y
Its been on there over a year and no problems. I made the loop pretty tight, took some effort getting it over the head (for some reason that just doesn't sound good,lol )
danc   +1y
looks great, always a tip of the cap for the do it yourself guys.
lowyota95   +1y
HMM ILL HAVE TO LOOK AT IT AGAIN MAYBE SOMEHOW I CAN FIT THE SOLINOID IN THERE... THANKS MAN
lowyota95   +1y
WELL I GOT BORED AND DECIDED TO WELD UP THE BUMPER SO HERE ARE SOME PICS, ITS NOT DONE,I THINK I MIGHT CUT IT APART AND CHANGE SOME THINGS, ALSO GOING TO SHAVE THE TURN SIGNALS AND PUT IN SOME LED'S MAYBE A FRENCHED PLATE

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo
lowyota95   +1y
WELL I SOLD MY S-10 THE OTHER DAY AND TOOK SOME OF THE MONEY TO BUY PARTS TO BAD THE YOTA. THEY ONLY HAD SOME OF IT IN STOCK SO I WILL PICK UP THE REST ON MON!!!! ALLMOST THERE !!!!!

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

ANYWHO ILL POST SOME MORE PICS WHEN I GET SOME MORE STUFF LOL