Page 7 of 7
Australia \  RHD

RHD

Australia Events
views 22090
replies 65
following 7

no1lowr   +1y
oh no, its all good, im sure i can fine on the price, i just thught you worked at a bike shop?
nathan04low   +1y
ill get the length soon, im gettin married on sunday, and honeymon for a week, then away for another week, but i would think it is the same length as the US pickup, as for options, polished aluminium or chrome doesnt matter ( what ever is cheaper) i would like a straight colum, with turn signals and the head light arm on the colum as well, and the key on the column, pretty much everything the stock column has
twisted minis   +1y

No, I havent worked there in a year. I work at a performance parts shop. Its like a local Summit.
no1lowr   +1y
ah, nathan, if i can get around to measurig one i will but if not just let me know when you get the measurements, congrats on getting amrried, hey you never know, maybe someone on here will measure it for you right away.
nathan04low   +1y
sounds great, im still on our honetmoon, so i got to get of this internet kiosk before i go home divorced, if someone could measure one up for me it would be greatly appreciated.

cheers
Nathan

PS how did the RHD parts fit up?
no1lowr   +1y
yea i went to the paint shop where my yota is only to find that i have a billet column from a 55 chevy, lol, sorry man, maybe someone else has time.