Page 3 of 7
Australia \  RHD

RHD

Australia Events
views 22091
replies 65
following 7

no1lowr   +1y
isnt it all the same, cant i just ditch the power steering shit?? if so send it, if nto id like to have the non power stuff but hey, just let me know and i will get you payed up, btw how can i pay you?? lol. thanks.
nathan04low   +1y
i dunno, maybe an international money order, i dont now if its all the same, thats why i asked, just to make sure you get what you need.
no1lowr   +1y
yea better go with all the non power steering parts. i will send you an international money order or something. as soon as you get the parts just let me know, i will look into payment tommorow.
no1lowr   +1y
so i figured out how i can pay you, just let me know when youve got em, thank you again brotha, im so stoked.
nathan04low   +1y
no worries mate, i been busy at work the past few days, ill get on it this week for sure
no1lowr   +1y
cool mna, not trryin to rush you, im just excited, im gonna have to show you some love man, i o u
no1lowr   +1y
im gonna pee my pants man!!!!!
vegasyota94   +1y
need one of my kids diapers??
lol j/k
that will be sick if u get ur shit to be rhd
nathan04low   +1y
i just went down to the dismantlers to get it all, and they sold it, i have done some calling around, and the next best pice i can get is $220

but i will call a few more places
no1lowr   +1y
bummer, is that 220 austrailian? and what it shipping going to be? i dont mind paying that for it but cheaper would be nice. dude your doing lots of work, i think i gonna have to compensate.