Page 4 of 7
Australia \  RHD

RHD

Australia Events
views 22093
replies 65
following 7

nathan04low   +1y
ill keep calling around, and yeh that 220 australian, thats around 165US, depends on the exchange, ill unbolt all my stuff over the weekend and get the weight, i have to go to the dismantler on monday anyway, so ill try get a shipping price posted on here ASAP
no1lowr   +1y
thanks bro, i feel more indebted to you every tim you post some progress, thank you. im gonna have to throw you a shoult out in some features. lol to be honest i havent been letting much about no1lowr get out of the paint shop just because i want everyone to see it fully done and its been under the knife in the final stage for like 9 months so i want to bring it out crazy sick, thus rhd is all i have left to do besides interior and get her shot in paint. woot. thank you again.
nathan04low   +1y
hey mate
can you get a pic of your drag link (the bar that goes from the steering box to the idler arm) because if they are the same it will save some money, im sure the tie rods will be the same
no1lowr   +1y
sure, will do.
no1lowr   +1y
here they are, hope you can tell.

nathan04low   +1y
is the drag link (the part you can see in the last pic) symetrical?, i will get the idler arm and steering box, see if you can use the stock parts from there, this should save some money at least.

ill get on it this week i hope, sorry for takin so long
no1lowr   +1y
not your fault, no hurry, really. im pretty sure all i need is the rhd parts that connect th steering box and give control to the wheels, everythign else should stay stock, lemme know.
no1lowr   +1y
i guess your still busy, let me know.
nathan04low   +1y
shit, sorry mate, i got to pick up a new chassis from the wrecker this week, ill get it all while im there, the cash is in my wallet ready to get it all for you
no1lowr   +1y
hey, sweet, if you get it as part of the new chassis it owuld probably save you some money huh, anyway, i was thinking that as soon as you got it just snap a pic or 2 of it and post it up on here so i know you got it then i will send you the payment, if you think thats fair, lemme know bro, i appreciate your time fo sho!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!