Page 2 of 7
Australia \  RHD

RHD

Australia Events
views 22092
replies 65
following 7

f n lo   +1y
thats exactly what im looking for... you have any idea how much it will be by the time shipping is arranged??for shits and giggles, price out a dash?? thanx man i appreciate it... im in no rush.....lol
nathan04low   +1y
shipping will be expensive, id say at least the same again, but i might be wrong, ill get all my shit out of my truck and get the weight, then get a rough on shipping
no1lowr   +1y
ok, so let me know the shipping price and i will get it to you, and also tell me what you are wanting as a commision for doing the footwork, thanks bud.
nathan04low   +1y
im sure one day in the future you will be able to help me out, just to cover cost is all i ask
oldsklminitrk   +1y
While your out there pick me up a 84-88 hilux cluster without tach...I need one
vegasyota94   +1y
yeah and a harmonic balancer
no1lowr   +1y
nathan, i will definitley ow you one, get at me with a total and i will pay up!! sweet!!!!!no1lowr is gonna be rhd!
nathan04low   +1y
hey no1lowr, do you want it all in power steering on normal? ill go and get it all today
no1lowr   +1y
normal man, my truck has no smog, you think it has room for power steeringlet me know when you get it
nathan04low   +1y
dam, i must have just missed your reply, ill get back down there as soon as i can, definetly within the next week