Page 5 of 7
Australia \  RHD

RHD

Australia Events
views 22094
replies 65
following 7

nathan04low   +1y
hey mate, i got it all today, ill get it weighed and a rough on postage early next week (not to busy next week yet), ill just send it to you, so when you fix me up its all right, i ended up gettin it for $200 for the steering box and the idler arm, i had a look at all the links between the 2, and they all look like they can be turned around with no issues, if these is a problem, let me know and ill get the other parts ASAP

doing it this way will save initially on shipping as well, as the box will be alot smaller.
no1lowr   +1y
ok man sweeet! let me know on postage and i will get oyu a check!!!!!!!!!
nathan04low   +1y
hey mate, i have all your stuff boxed up, i got the manual steering box and the idler arm, i dont think you will need anything else, and this will save some cash.

i need your address though, i wil post this stuff as soon as i have that. and it looks like shipping could be as low as 150 australian
no1lowr   +1y
cool man!

Rail It Customs
43341 27TH STREET WEST
LANCASTER CA 93536
no1lowr   +1y
say the word, the money order is off!!!!
nathan04low   +1y
sent it all today mate, shipping was 140, al the values are in aussie dollars, but dont send any money yet, you might be able to hook me up. ill hit you with a PM when i figure out what i need
no1lowr   +1y
yea@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so just to confim i owe you 140 shipping plus 200 parts all in austrailian., so if my calculations are correct... i owe you in american...
340.00 AUD Australia Dollars
258.099 USD United States Dollars
no1lowr   +1y
great man, youve made my day!!!!!!!just let me know what you need and we will work it out, im gonna give you pretty clsoe to my cost on whatever you need so let me know and make it worth it
nathan04low   +1y
sounds killer mate
nathan04low   +1y
im chasing an ididit billet steering colum, you think you would be able to help me out?