Page 1 of 7
Australia \  RHD

RHD

Australia Events
views 22076
replies 65
following 7

f n lo   +1y
hey, just another canuk wondering about the posssiblities of getting a rhd dash and steerig components.... i have a 93 yota, also my buddy has a 93 nissan hardbody that was wondering the same thing.... hop you guys can help me out....thanx
nathan04low   +1y
the dash will be very expensive to ship, but the steering (the steering box, and all the linkages) in the engine bay shouldnt be to bad
nathan04low   +1y
do you have a pic of your stock steering box?
twisted minis   +1y
You can put your stock steering box on the other side of the frame. Holes are there.
nathan04low   +1y
thats what i was wondering, the linkages will be easy to get and ship
no1lowr   +1y
hey i would love to get a rhd setup minus the dash, can any of you aussie guys send me a setup, ill make it worth your while, ill pay for the parts and shipping and give you a bonus for helping me out, in other words ill pay you to get it and send it to me.
nathan04low   +1y
i can do it, just need some time, areyou in any rush? do you need the steering box or not?
no1lowr   +1y
yea everything but the dash really, i am in semi rush, when voul you get it together and im sure the parts are not to expensive???
nathan04low   +1y
depends what you call expensive, ill make some calls tomorrow
nathan04low   +1y
look like itll be around $150 australian, im gonna go and have a look later today to make sure its everything you need.

i wil make sure there is:

the steering box
the locator thing on the passenger side
and all the linkages in between

pretty well everything from spindle to spindle

thats what your after?

if you have aol or msn hit me up

aol Nathan04low
msn