Page 4 of 11
Toyota Pickup Projects \  PunisheR YotA

PunisheR YotA

Toyota Pickup Projects
views 12881
replies 104
following 14

stll2hi   +1y
Like to see more pics of that front setup. Did you, or are you, gonna run shocks?
2thpic   +1y
For the most part it looks just like every ones else.

As for shocks, not at this point in time. About 1/2 of the guys i run with don't have shocks and vis-versa.
so mt plan is to run without and see how it feels and then go from there.
2thpic   +1y
Btw, I need a center drag link. Thought i found a good deal on one but it was for manual steering.
2thpic   +1y
This is the cheapest one i have found yet.

If you guys know where a good used one is let me know.
2thpic   +1y
This is the cheapest one i have found yet.
If you guys know where a good used one is let me know.
2thpic   +1y
ok here's a pic of my working area, it was a little tight.

://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc24/ratrod_s10/TOYOTA/0213001408b.jpg
2thpic   +1y
i stayed with all stock parts as fare as control arms and such.

when i came to wiring up the valves i got lucky and found some wire that match wire colors to the switch box. this was sooooo freaking nice. i don't remember where i got it but i'm glad i did have it.

here are some close up pics of the wire in case anyone wants to try to find some for there use.

Here's my oldest son (12yo) installing a main switch to cut power to the air system. He is so into minitrucks all ready. "That's my boy"

2thpic   +1y
And here are the lift and aired out pics. I haven't taken any of the tank and pump cuz it looks like crap right now till i get it all mounted and routed correctly.

Here's a small vid. note, I haven't cut out the finder wells and i don't think i will have too.
2thpic   +1y
some out side pics........................

i can't drag yet cuz the tire rub the finder well just a little so i'm going to air hammer them out to clear.
"then it's all on"
1time   +1y
NICE!!!

Looks good!

Like seeing that front crossmember on the snow!