Page 2 of 11
Toyota Pickup Projects \  PunisheR YotA

PunisheR YotA

Toyota Pickup Projects
views 12880
replies 104
following 14

2thpic   +1y
yea it sucked, but now i have to fig. out ohw to fix my linkage. any ideas????
twisted customz   +1y
It looks like just your dust boot fell off....
2thpic   +1y
For real! When i jack it up there is a lot of slack. so i thought that it was pulling the shaft from the tie rod or some thing. i'm just worried that it might come a prat when i running the roads and the wheels go opp. direction.
twisted customz   +1y
well if it does have alot of slack, then you need a whole new center drag link. It has happened to me on my 93.
2thpic   +1y
So i can't just replace the end of it, or can I?
twisted customz   +1y
no, that peace that is loose, is the end of the whole center drag link and is one solid unit.

2thpic   +1y
bummmmmer, thanks so now it looks like i know what i'll be doing this weekend.
2thpic   +1y
well i got my windshilde replace over the week end so now i get to finish out the tint. woohoo
All so i noticed 1 or 2 leaks under my truck. oil pan and trany pan have a little pin hole. bummmmm
i think it was when i got stuck on the train tracks last week. i guess that is one disadvange of being static.
2thpic   +1y
Woohoo got all the glass finished tinted today. 20% all around

not the best pic but it will due for now.
2thpic   +1y
some new pics the day before a local show in Hot Springs. Also just hours before my master cylinder went out on me. fixed the breaks butthen i was all most broke so i didn't get to enter the show, so i just showed up for it.

This last pic of "truck butt" will be good for me to see what I want ot put on the back.