Page 1 of 11
Toyota Pickup Projects \  PunisheR YotA

PunisheR YotA

Toyota Pickup Projects
views 12870
replies 104
following 14

2thpic   +1y
well i got a little bit of work done to the yota.
so was cuz it had to have it and other was cuz i wanted too.
i had one ofthe front shocks come lose and drop down and hit the ground when i was on my way to cruz.
so as of right now i am running on shaved bump stops till i can get it bagged in the front. not to mention that the driver side t. bar is slipping when i try to adjust it. i can tighten it up so the tire doesn't rub the finder wells then it comes back down after a quick ride. anyway here are some of the most resent pics of my PunisheR Yota.
(my way of adding a decale to the back glass) not the ezest way but it is cool looking!!

cant hardly read the back glass with a cell phone pic.

older pic of what it looked like before the tint.
stll2hi   +1y
Hope that bolt wasn't from your ride.....
2thpic   +1y
lol, no it was just there and i though it would make a good pic.
here's a better pic of the back glass.

Cutting out the skulls was the hardest part other then the heat getting to me.
I went with "punish-it" in stead of the basic "drop and destroy" it means the same in a way and goes with the theam.
Also it's funny when people say it to fast, sounds like they say "punish shit" lol
xtotalanarcoix   +1y
so you just removed tint to get the decal look? looks pretty good
2thpic   +1y
no, i used a big piece of paper and cut out the design and used reg auto primer and spray rig to paint the letters and skulls. Then cleand up the edges and then layed tint over top.
org. I was going to have a shop make the decals and stick them on but i fig., hay if i can paint a big skull then i can paint a small one. Also it was cheaper too.
2thpic   +1y
well about 2 weeks ago some dumb ass broke out my dr. side glass and now woohoo the glass i ordered came in today. so now all i got to do is retint it and install.
2thpic   +1y
well i got the glass back in and tinted. looks better now, again.
also i spent most of the weekend doing a tune up on it. plugs and adj. the valves and stuff.
got a question tho.

on the passagner side, the steering linkage is under a lot of pressure. the linkage that bolts to the side of the frame and the arm the connects to it needs to modified. i looks like it is trying to pull the two apart from it being lowered so much. Any advice or links to go to to see what i need to do?
2thpic   +1y
It is the pitman arm and tie rod connection.
I'll try to take a pic today and post it so you guys can see what i'm talking about.
2thpic   +1y
stll2hi   +1y

Same thing happened to me....don't you just love assholes like that?