threads
Page 1 of 9
Max Projects \  wheres all the build threads??

wheres all the build threads??

Max Projects
views 27621
replies 84
following 25

slow50   +1y
i started baggin the front of my 88 d50 then lost intrest for other project like my jeep but now i wana finish it so hopefully this will keep me going on it. i had a thread on mightyd50 but who knows what happened to that. well heres some pics.
the only stock pic i got
thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

now the problem that stoped me from finishing the lowers have to be rebuilt so i can actually turn the wheel more i can only turn the wheel i full rotation of the steering wheel. im gona buy some more steel on monday and hopefully finish the front soon.
ryan4dc   +1y
I remember this truck. The sites front page went down and google blocks the rest of because of a attack or something. This site actually needs more active members then anything. Hope you get some progress on your truck. My 4g63t build is on mightyd50.
slow50   +1y
ya there was a ton of build threads on mightd50 and there is only a couple on here. where did everyone go?
droppedmitsu   +1y
Looking good so far. What is it that your wheels are rubbing on when you turn?

Also a bunch of people from went frm mightyd50 to mightyram50.com. Either way I'll be starting a build thread on both coming soon hopefully
twistedkreation   +1y
Looks good so far I know I have a build thread here on this forum but my problem is having the time or money to start rebuilding my truck.
d3v1ns d50   +1y
I have all the pics to start a thread but don't have the time to sort thru and post them.
slow50   +1y
the wheels hit the lower control arms where i triangulated them. i got one side cut off just gota do some more grinding.
slow50   +1y
finally got both my lowers re done. now it turns lock to lock.
thread post photo
qballd50   +1y
Glad you Finished your Lowers, And Good Luck With The Rest Of Your Build!
slow50   +1y
i got the front all done last week heres some pics.
thread post photo

thread post photo

and my super cool manual valves