threads
Page 4 of 7
Max Suspension \  sas (straight axle swap)

sas (straight axle swap)

Max Suspension Max Tech
views 14670
replies 61
following 9

metalbender1   +1y
thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

after some love with a grinder!
Post was last edited on May 22, 2010 05:05. This post has been edited 1 times.
metalbender1   +1y
thread post photo

thread post photo

dodge springs
thread post photo

yota springs
metalbender1   +1y
thread post photo

4" rearched yota spring
thread post photo

top 2 rearched leaves and the bottom of the dodge spring pack
thread post photo

the label says it all!
metalbender1   +1y
thread post photo

after more love from a grinder and a wire brush
thread post photo

ready for paint
thread post photo

first coat of master series (takes three, 24hr dry time in between)
metalbender1   +1y
thread post photo

thread post photo

i did the frame where i cleaned it up just for s & giggles
metalbender1   +1y
ok gang here it is, somehow my computer and this site aint seeing eye to eye no more. so after a week of tryin to catch you up to speed i said screw it, and created another account. anyhow this is where im at, i still gotta paint the bottom of the springs in the pics. the drying time is killin progress, but so are customers rides. cant blame a guy for tryin to make a livin. oh by the way i was mistaken bout the bumper height law here in wv, its 31" from the bottom of the bumper to the ground max height with a modified sticker. bummer, i wonder if theyll notice a few more? i really dont wanna drop my bumper, i got it just right! anyhow there you go tex i hope to update again in bout a week
texasfittys   +1y
thats frickin sweet man glad to see the pics, even though im jealous cause all my pics like this are gone. great to see progress, looks great keep up the good work.
texasfittys   +1y
where you standing at now...it sucks this thread has been all me and you. theres some guys on mightyram50.com that would appreciate this build thread.
metalbender1   +1y
yea it sucks that 450 people have looked at my thread and its just the two of us tex. unfortunatelly ive been busy fixin a kia amanta the some genius thought was a tank, total loss but the guys got the money, whats a guy to do? i gotta pay the bills should be done with it next week.(gettin tired of the 2am nights and back at it at 8am) i took tonight off gettin burned out on the kia. but i got all the springs painted just gotta bolt em together and to the diff, then i can start weldin up the front spring mounts. i think i can knock it out in a weekend if i can get rid of the kia. im hopin to get some work done on it this week if its only boltin my spring packs together, just somethin to move it forward ill get you some pics up asap. stay tuned....
metalbender1   +1y
ok tex youve been patient, and i want to show you i havnt been entirely sleepin on the job so heres you some pics of the progress. ill narrate as i go
thread post photo

heres the springs put together
thread post photo

bolted to the axle and sitting under the frame
from the front of the frame