threads
Page 3 of 7
Max Suspension \  sas (straight axle swap)

sas (straight axle swap)

Max Suspension Max Tech
views 14669
replies 61
following 9

metalbender   +1y
thread post photo

thread post photo

my truck
metalbender   +1y
thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

the destruction of my clutch
metalbender   +1y
thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

how i fixed the front bearing retainer of the trans
metalbender   +1y
thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

the upgrades a new clutch and a aluminum radiator
metalbender   +1y
ok gang as you can tell by now ive figured out how to post pics now (FINALLY!!!) ive got a few more shots of the motor but didnt want to fill up my thread too fast, ive also got some of the frame in the shop. ive already removed the ifs via a hot wrench, and ive ground the remains off. i gotta do a little more cleaning up and figure out my springs before i poast up some more pics. i know theirs more wheelers out there besides me and tex so shout out let me know what you think.
texasfittys   +1y
rock on man thats awesome, glad you finally got some pics up cause hey was worth the wait. that front bumper is fkn KILLER man i want it. keep up the good work and keep us (i guess more me then anybody) posted on whats going on.
metalbender   +1y
thanks tex it took me 6 weeks of nights and weekends to get it the way i wanted it. most guys here got brushgaurds if you yank on em the bumpers move. mine if you yank it the truck moves! i like to never got it bolted up after i built it, it took 2 30ton jackstands a cherrypicker and 3 of us to get it on there. damn thing weighs bout 500 pounds empty then add the winch, lights, and a train horn for fun with pedestrians! lots of fun, and its hilarious to see the reaction of some people. anyhow im still building the frame i should have some more pics up in a week or so
metalbender   +1y
thanks tex it took me 6 weeks of nights and weekends to get it the way i wanted it. most guys here got brushgaurds if you yank on em the bumpers move. mine if you yank it the truck moves! i like to never got it bolted up after i built it, it took 2 30ton jackstands a cherrypicker and 3 of us to get it on there. damn thing weighs bout 500 pounds empty then add the winch, lights, and a train horn for fun with pedestrians! lots of fun, and its hilarious to see the reaction of some people. anyhow im still building the frame i should have some more pics up in a week or so
metalbender   +1y
ok gang ive been in the shop workin on my frame, all the remants of the ifs is gone! gonna try to set the front axle by the weekend. then ill start makin the spring mounts after i determan where their gonna hit. ill try to get some pics up by monday to show ya where its at, stay tuned.....
metalbender1   +1y
thread post photo

thread post photo

heres my frame gang at the start. i know bout the different sign on name, ill explain later
Post was last edited on May 22, 2010 05:05. This post has been edited 1 times.