Page 2 of 2
Ranger Suspension \  fittings

fittings

Ranger Suspension Ranger Tech
views 4141
replies 19
following 11

stylinranger   +1y
what do you guys think about making the vavle blocks out of the fittings from lowes
96rangerxlt   +1y
i guess you could do that. i would either mount them to the tank or to the frame close to where the bag is, and then just use parker fittings.
oldsklminitrk   +1y
Ok Heres the deal I sell these kinda fittings......pushlock is great for semi use......why cause you dont have high amounts of pressure,Brass DOT stamped are the best ones to use for air suspensions.Don't use the ones from home depot they are dot stamped and are cheaply made there actually designed for water and non interal braided plastic airline.
wht01ranger   +1y
hey rodney when u say pushlock, do you mean the "barb" style fittings with ridges? or the push to connect

im guessing the barb style cause home depot dont sell PTC lol
95lowtide   +1y
compression fittings is what im using. the only PTC i have is for my gauges, everything else is compression.
oldsklminitrk   +1y
I really wouldnt go for the barb type either,I mean the push to connect.
scrp1day   +1y
^ why not?
baha   +1y
I used compression fittings for my copper air line. For my gauges I used 1/8" DOT air line so I used push to connect.
t baggin98   +1y
honestly i went the cheap route when i bagged mine and i used the home depot fittings but they have stood the test. they have been on there for almost 4 years with not a problem one. "knock on wood"
scrp1day   +1y
just dont let ej get a hold of those!