thread post photo

custom CAI bracket
thread post photo
slammedxonair   +1y
i have a couple in my photo gallery at
stepasyd   +1y

Those are very nice!
sho   +1y
is there a way that i can keep my a/c and heat by trying to lay frame?
trooper thorn   +1y
It depends on how tall your tires are.

I've got mine but I had to notch the box and relocate the blower motor resistor.
sho   +1y
I have 235/45/18"s and I am trying to keep the ac/heat because it is a daily driver for now until I get a job to by me a daily beater
dkleeman89   +1y
looks good man but i am stumped. I have a 94 mazda b3000 same as a ranger bagged already and i am having the toughest time getting the front to lay out. i have the 3 inch dream beams but the more i look at it the more i see problems. my first question is this: i am running a 225/40/18 wheel and tire on the front. if i get the radious arm relocator does that bring the radious arm to the outside of the frame rail? and if it does, doesnt it cause stearing issues now? also another big question. what about the pitman arm? what needs to be done there? also i see that when the frame was notched on the passenger side the tie rod clears but i have the gear box to worry about clearance on the driver side? can anyone help me out i am stumped and frustrated? please and thanks you!!! and if any one has pics that would be great also!!
Page 1 of 1