threads
Page 2 of 2
Ranger Suspension \  Who has dream beams?

Who has dream beams?

Ranger Suspension Ranger Tech
views 5154
replies 16
following 16

fuller   +1y
dream beams are on my old truck, seem to hold up well...as far as beams go, those are the best u can get i guess..even tho i beams SUCK!!!! lol good luck
96rangerxlt   +1y
For just a static drop or bagging on normal size wheels Dream Beams work fine. I had them on my truck for over 2 years w/ no problems. If you eventually bag it and plan on running 20's or a bodydropping it, take off the beams, sell them to someone else, and yota clip it. It will make your life so much better.
baha   +1y
both work fine, I have had chassis tech on my truck for 5 years and they WILL NOT bend
bodydropped85   +1y
yea yours wont bend cuz you braced them lol. lonslo has a bent one in his base ment
mrrngr94   +1y
I've had my dream beams for 10 years now. No problems at all. I've even jumped my truck with them. Oh, and I have a static drop.
shavenotbagged   +1y
Im goin with Dream bemas and i was wondering does anyone sell bag brackets for the dream bemas becasue i keep seein them for the box style and ya, i wouldnt know what i would have to do ,circle notch it so it will fit the ibeams or what?
truckwillscrape   +1y
suicide doors sell the bag brackets i think there like 149.99 without shipping or tax if you live in the same state but i had dream beams on my ranger for about 6 months before i sold it never had a problem with them i loved them cause the chassis tech ones are big and bulky and hang down lower than the dream beams and the dream beams are nice and tucked up in the frame for a more cleaner look in my opinion but i would deff go with the dream beams cause i have ordered one time from aim and they sucks ass there slow as hell and are mostly filled with idiots