threads
Page 1 of 2
Ranger Suspension \  Who has dream beams?

Who has dream beams?

Ranger Suspension Ranger Tech
views 5152
replies 16
following 16

dwarfranger   +1y
Are you lowered or bagged. For how long have you had them? Did you have problems installing them? Have they ever bent on you, I have heard of this. I ask because I want to lower my truck some more now and maybe bag it in the future. I heae that dream beams require a smaller frame notch to lay out than a belltech beam. What are your opinions?
95lowtide   +1y
i have the DJM Dream Beams on my 95 Splash. they been on about a year and no problems what so ever with them.
i h8 hites   +1y
ive got them on my 94 splash, and its been bagged for almost 3 years. havent had a problem with them yet.
dflated19   +1y
if u have a rusty old ranger good luck taking it apart. took alot of work to get it all apart but it was pretty faast and easyier to get them bak on. i love em.
dirty   +1y
i have them on mine and its beeen bagged about a year or so. been good so far
draginassranger   +1y
i've had mine about 2 years and have had bags on them for a year...no problems...pain in the ass to get the olds ones off but installing the dream beams are easy...if you run like a 17" wheel and maybe 18" with a small tire then you won't have to notch for dream beams when you bag it...the rumor about drem beams bending, i heard that is something that chassis tech/AIM said...and anybody whos kows anythign aboiut AIM knows that they are a bunch of idiots
bodydropped85   +1y
ive had my djm beams for 5 years. never bent or anything. bagged for 4 on them. chassis techs WILL bend.
xxxxcjxxxx   +1y
I have some Chassis Tech and had em for almost 2 yrs without a problem.
wicked mayhem   +1y
arg i want dream beams so my front lays out... i notched a little bit out of my belltechs cause it was hittin my oil pan.. im not notchin em for the frame.. specially since there twisted up
layingframe89   +1y
had some on all three of my rangers no problem even got in a front end collison with one of them and they did not bend