Page 2 of 3
Ranger Suspension \  stock flooring?

stock flooring?

Ranger Suspension Ranger Tech
views 5347
replies 26
following 7

exploitedcustoms.com   +1y
Should have been shipped Thursday at the latest. It's coming straight from Autoloc. I will check on it tomorrow for you. I'm going to say that it should be there tuesday/wednesday at the latest.

Sorry about the delay autoloc is slow right now.
scrp1day   +1y
dont worry about it just checkin. im prolly gonna order a hidden antenna from you in about a week or so. thanks
exploitedcustoms.com   +1y
Alrighty good deal.

I need to get some stickers made up but im currently saving up for some 20" Boyd Coddington rims/tires.
fatman   +1y
so 2x3x1/4 will work on my 92 i didnt think the it would cause the distance to the floor from the rocker i thought it was more but i guess not

on a side note do you guys think i could set that in my existing frame rails and cut the top of the frame off to line it up with the 2x3 just to keep the look of the stock frame????

thanks again guys for your help on this!
bodydropped85   +1y

u can but the bottom of ford frame rails isnt completly flat. cuttin the whole frame out will yieldbout 1/2 more drop from jsut cuttom the bottom flat.
fatman   +1y
how could i mount the tranny could i use tabs on the side with a 1/4 inch plte or what tht is something ive been kinda drawing up in my head but not sure if it would work....
bodydropped85   +1y
u could take the suicde doors x memmber and cut it down and built some tabs for it to rest on. im buildin my buddies out of 2x3
fatman   +1y
how are you doun it outa 2x3???
bodydropped85   +1y
layin it flat and makin tabs for it and notching forexhaust. if it has to much angle were gona have to make out out of 1/2 plate.
itsarealedgeiswear   +1y
Did this on a SD crossmember, it fit in between the rails without cutting.