Page 1 of 5
Ranger Suspension \  Curiosity: Bolt on Bag kit for 85+ rear and 85-97 front

Curiosity: Bolt on Bag kit for 85+ rear and 85-97 front

Ranger Suspension Ranger Tech
views 6177
replies 44
following 12

baha   +1y
Just curious would anyone be interested in a bolt on kit for the rear which included a parallel 4 link & bolt on watts link & bag over bar set up, and for the front Ibeam guys custom control arms and bolt on brackets to convert your ibeams to control arms for more lift and less camber. Anyone? The kit would be entirely bolt on except for the notch in the rear. Also included would be custom tie rod sleeves.

The Hardest labor would be to grind off rivets holding on existing brackets
tiger   +1y
make it a reverse 4-link and you got yourself a deal
baha   +1y
I could but you would have to cut up your bed more for it to work right lol
bodydropped85   +1y
amke it reverse and ill stab you in the eye. reverse is bad MMMK?

the rivets are easy w/ a torch and air hammer lol.
bodydropped85   +1y
btw 83-97 is the same front and rear
tiger   +1y
I was kidding about the reverse, was wanting to see jame's reaction though, lol.

But seriously, a bolt in somethin' would be great. I really want to go with a canti for the 01 though.
spngr311   +1y
A tri-4 canti setup would be cooler. But I think you're going to have trouble making it at a price that will make it profitable and able to be sold at a decent quantity. I just don't think the people who are most interested in a bolt-on setup are going to be willing to pay the premium for it. I mean, there will be a few who will be all for it because they'll be looking to put in a quick setup for their daily; but I don't know what market there really is for it; just throwing out some food for though.
daweezi   +1y
personally i say go for it
layingframe89   +1y
yeah if there was something that could go on without all the labor of welding and measure i now other people would buy it
scrp1day   +1y
bolt on is what tkes everything to the next level and puts this suspension in the hands of the common man. i say go for it.