Page 2 of 2
Ranger Suspension \  Drop pics......and question

Drop pics......and question

Ranger Suspension Ranger Tech
views 2376
replies 15
following 6

daweezi   +1y
i think 2 inches but im not sure, havent looked at it in a while and i didnt install it myself
the twanksta   +1y
yeah its most likely two...ive been looking into them myself and thats what the unversal is.
truckwillscrape   +1y

thats a 6/8 drop and my truck deff does suck over speed bumps i will take a pic of that tranny x-member cause that thing is toasted from going over speed bumps and stuff and also my radius arm x-member drags on lil bumps in the road so if you want to drive it daily and not drag on everything a 6/8 is not for you unlike me i drive my daily and dont really care if i rip that tranny or radius member off cause i'm ordering my new x-member in like 2 or 3 weeks after i get my cobra rims
bodydropped85   +1y
u can run some splash coils and a 3 in beam and a 4 in flip kit and prob sit pretty level.
dwarfranger   +1y
so where online can i get the splash coils or do i have to go to a dealer? also im new to fords and rangers is the splash the equivilant of a ss chevy? if not what makes it different than a normal ranger?
scrp1day   +1y
splash had a lower suspension and some decals a couple litle things not a huge difference for the springs i would chweck junk yards first you never know what you can find. a buddy of mine got everything including bag brackets off a totaled tacoma in a junk yard. so start there.