Page 1 of 2
Ranger Suspension \  Drop pics......and question

Drop pics......and question

Ranger Suspension Ranger Tech
views 2373
replies 15
following 6

dwarfranger   +1y
is there any way to drop the front of a 97 4in cause the i-beams are 3in and the springs are 2? also what is a good n' low drop where you wont get suck over speed bumps? Im looking to go as low as i can and still drive daily. So show me your pics of your drop Im mostly looking for a 3/5 or a 4/6 or a 5/6 if possible. thanks
scrp1day   +1y
depending on tires is how low i got a 3/4 and if i go any lower on my 20s ill rub on turns and tires are to damn expensive to rub and rip but if you low pro your stock 25s you could go 5/6 and turn slow and careful i bet.
daweezi   +1y
ive got a 5/6 with 18s with 245/45/18 tires...and ive been driving it daily for the past year...never had a problem with speed bumps at all, i only have trouble turning when the wheel is fully turned but i dont do that much at all, have no problem making u-turns either...so go with the 5/6 my friend...oh yea and a pic is in my sig
dwarfranger   +1y
did you get a flip kit for the back, what did you use?
dwarfranger   +1y
also will a s-10 lug pattern fit a rangers
daweezi   +1y
no, but rangers have same lug pattern as explorers, mustangs, tacomas, eclipses
daweezi   +1y
djm 3inch ibeams, djm 2 inch springs, djm flip kit with bolt in c-notch, and toxic drop shocks...i think thats it...was so long ago
dwarfranger   +1y
I dont know if i want to do the flip kit I dont really want to cut the frame (yet) if i go 5 in the back it would probably bottom out though huh? also do i still need the shackel kit and mono-leafs?
daweezi   +1y
u dont need the shackel kit and mono-leafs with the flip kit, and 5 inches in the back without a flip im sure ure frame will be damn close to teh axel...not sure how close tho, im no expert on suspensions
dwarfranger   +1y
how many inches do you take out of the frame for the notch?