Page 2 of 2
Ranger Suspension \  In your opinion

In your opinion

Ranger Suspension Ranger Tech
views 2152
replies 16
following 9

fuller   +1y
what clips can u swap onto a i beam ranger? do they have to be narrowed and what kind fo work is involved??
juiced92toy   +1y
I'm not sure whatever happened to that Ranger?????? The Toyota front clip works awesome !! As far as what's involved well...... if you can weld and aren't affraid to cut your frame up, then go for it. Strip it down , cut it, weld the Toyota front clip in , make motor mounts, rad support and bumper brackets, and in a few weeks you'll have a front end that rides like a dream!
bodydropped85   +1y
yes and gets lots of lift!
fuller   +1y
so as for size wise it doesnt need to be narrowed o widened? i can basically just put it where it needs to be, weld it, and roll out? doesnt sound too hard at all.. ..
bodydropped85   +1y
its not that hard... never done one but my buddies explorer he had one put on looks pretty dam easy.
baha   +1y
yea it can't be to hard, IFS is def the way to go if your running big wheels.
laidout99   +1y
Justin Ricardo's (sp?) yellow Ranger from the Flordia Aftermath chapter has a Nissan hardbody front clip with a Toy rear Clip mated to a custom undercab chassis......His truck is damn clean....and as far as what clips will work...it's all limited to how good you are at custom fabing and what You can do.....