Page 1 of 2
Ranger Suspension \  In your opinion

In your opinion

Ranger Suspension Ranger Tech
views 2150
replies 16
following 9

ecoastdestruction   +1y
Ok just to get some discusion going, i figured i would ask you guys what the best company to go with when bagging your i beam truck. i personally have jasons stuff, but i know there are other companys out there that make mounts for i-beam truck. so post your opinion-alex
t baggin98   +1y
ive done 2 i beam rangers and i used jasons stuff from suicide doors both times. i also used their cups when i did the front of mine.
itsarealedgeiswear   +1y
I used the aim mounts on my roomates truck, I had to cut a little on the frame mount to move them up so it could lay on 18s, and the lower mount I had to move the bag bolt hole over 2 inches and they actually work fine, the bag stays stright and the shock mount lines up good and there is no rubbing from the tire like I had with jasons mounts, most of AIM's shit sucks but I prefer these mounts, plus the lower mount just bolts on.
Im not a big fan of the lean back mounts. If you can find some vertical ones your better off.
bodydropped85   +1y
yes jasons mounts are sooooo wrong
get the SSC ones there nice.
t baggin98   +1y
yeah, both trucks i did have been fine with no probs. they bought the shit and i put it on. i agree with ya though, i dont like how the bags are cocked. ok maybe bad wording, i dont like how the bags lean back.
juiced92toy   +1y
I've only done 2 rangers. One with a copy of jasons kit and one with a tubular upper mount i made with jasons lower half. worked out great. Next one will get a toyota front clip for the control arm action. I-beams suck.
bodydropped85   +1y
yea yota or stang clip is the way to go.
bodydropranger   +1y
any kit that has the original upper style is wrong, those fat plates suck, they dont even work with the geometry of the i-beam, why would u lean the bags back, first off u loose lift second the i-beam travels in an arc from the frame away to the outside of the wheel, if ur gonna bag an i beam ranger use tubular uppers, and a cup on the bottom, anyway u look at it, they arent easy, i got rid of the beams, but if u do bag use dream beams, they are the best to lay on....
oh and mike why would u use a toy clip in a ranger u bastard....

juiced92toy   +1y
Well one for one thing....A smart guy once told me too and....I've seen it done about ten times...Remember the red convertible with the mustang dash back in the day? Thats where i saw it first.
bodydropranger   +1y
who was the smart guy, and does it werk.....i do remember that ranger, what happened to it?