Page 2 of 3
Ranger Suspension \  Beyond Sic Ranger

Beyond Sic Ranger

Ranger Suspension Ranger Tech
views 3852
replies 22
following 12

mrrngr94   +1y
I was thinking that looks alot like Matt's truck. If only Ontario was closer to FL. I haven't heard of any good shops for Rangers around here that have good prices.
beyond sic   +1y
C'mon Mrranger its only a 22 hour drive up here to the north from florida. Not that bad.
mrrngr94   +1y
Well if it was just 22 hours then that would be fine, but it's at least 44 hours. More likely though it'd be 88hrs of driving. Now if you want to come pick it up and drop it off at no charge then I'm game!
builtbybyc   +1y
I just recently did I frame Z on a Ranger for the first time. I Zd the frame clip up 2.5 inches on a 99 Ranger with a 3 liter V-6 and also cut the crossmember and raised the upper and lower control arm mounts up another 1.5 inches. this still uses the stock hood and allowed the truck to lay frame and have a 1/2 inch thick plate on the engine crossmember to drag, and that plate is still 3/4" off the ground when the front lays. this means when you lay the front and raise the back the front loks like its in the dirt. I also fabbed tubular upper and lower arms for this truck

Im doing another one now and im not raising the front clip as much, but the guy dragged thru the crossmember and I have to cut it out and plate it. he also dragged thru the lower control arm bushings, so ill have to modify the DJM arms or make new ones.

the Ranger looks very cool layed out in the front and ones that dont laym or only lay crossmember just dont have that slammed look. sucks that all that work has to be done just to lay the frame.
bodydropped85   +1y
michael got any pics of that set up?
tiger   +1y
My next project will probably be a Gen II Ranger...gonna Z the frame, maybe body drop it, c-notch, double canti rear suspension, all that fun stuff...might be better to just make a frame instead of modifying.
builtbybyc   +1y
I have pics, but Have no clue how to post them. do I need my web guy to put them on my site?
bodydropped85   +1y
nope u can upload to the gallery here!
xxxxcjxxxx   +1y
that truck came out great.. the compressor, valves and tank setup in the bed look great w/ the BSC plexi and all... I'm dieing to BAG my Ranger!
reflectorcollectin_ranger   +1y
looks good bob-o