Page 1 of 3
Ranger Suspension \  Beyond Sic Ranger

Beyond Sic Ranger

Ranger Suspension Ranger Tech
views 3848
replies 22
following 12

beyond sic   +1y
Hey guys and gals hows it going. I am new to this board and thought i would drop some pics by of a customers ranger i did. Few pics of the ranger. Again Thanks to Mike Hayward at Flatline Fabrications in London Ontario for building this kickass center console with me.

daweezi   +1y
thats a pretty sweet set up man, looks like you do great work
beyond sic   +1y
Some More for ya

beyond sic   +1y
Let me know what you all think positive or negative comments would be appreciated.

baha   +1y
nice work man, isn't the last one TuckinEh's ranger? Love the star switch box!
daweezi   +1y
man, i definately have to get mine layed out like that
beyond sic   +1y
Yes all the pictures are of tuckin ehs ranger. Sorry i didn't explain that all properly. I am the shop that did the work for him. My name is Bob i own Beyond Sic Customs from Ajax, Ontario, Canada.
baha   +1y
Cool man you do nice work, this site is mainly for people into air suspension and customs like that, do you sell parts to? Maybe once the site gets bigger I can make a special section on the forum just for your shop.
beyond sic   +1y
Yep i have a complete line of steal products that i manufacture in house and sell everywhere. We have several suppliers thurout north america. 4-links, tubular control arms, custom true cantilevers and so on. Anything for bags hydros or frames we do. You can check out more of my work at
until my website is back up and running
bodydropped85   +1y
badass. yea his ranger is lookin sweet.