Page 2 of 2
Ranger Engine \  2.3 turbo

2.3 turbo

Ranger Engine Ranger Tech
views 4905
replies 14
following 9

hotboxd   +1y
how's my 2.3t swap coming? it's not, as my merkur burned on the side of the highway.
salating   +1y
damn that sux ass man, build another one
locojo25   +1y
I have an 87 turbocoupe motor with an 88 LA3 computer, T5 tranny spec stage3 clutch gutted and rotated upper intake ported lower, larger throttle body, complete ranger accesories with serpentine belts, stripped t-bird harness tubular S.S. header ceramic coated motor is completely rebuilt .030 over head was redone with brand new valves and cam everything is powdercoated or painted Also have a brand new stripped down core support with a powerstroke aluminum intercooler and custom aluminum radiator munted to it. all the engine bolts are stainless allen bolts, brand new starter alternator, water pump, adjustable cam pully, aftermarket billet timing belt tensioner. Also have a T3 turbo needs rebuild spare head complete another bare block intakes 2 distributors extra valve cover and other misc. parts laying in my basement. Brand new painted engine mounts. And i want to sell it all. Dont want to mess with fuel injection and wireing rahter have a slean small block under my hood. Building a show truck but want some power still, so i am looking for a decent offer have all the paper work for the cam and other stuff... Oh and i used all fel-pro gaskets and ARP head bolts, new oil pump primed ready to go. All you have to do is bolt it in runn some wireing and add put the turbo back on

Let me know if anyone is interested.
Joe
cruznlife1   +1y
One day I'd love to learn about this turbo mumbo jumbo stuff, LOL
drgitfgt   +1y
I've been considering this swap in my truck. how costly is it?