Page 2 of 2
Ranger Engine \  uh-oh, truck won't start

uh-oh, truck won't start

Ranger Engine Ranger Tech
views 2736
replies 13
following 7

scrp1day   +1y
im worried about my solenoids now is why im doing i had a weak ass carge the other day but theyre still new for me and friends think its the greatest thing ever they al drive hondas so ot was all new for them!
at dusk   +1y
you should definetly put a static link in there.. basically a bicycle brack cable that runs from the selaniod to a easily accesible location (a secret location) so if you battery ever dies.. you can always get in your truck.. believe me.. changing out teh drierside window becuase you had to break it in order to get into your truck sucks..

option 2.. if you battery is in the back of you truck you can just put a booster pack on the battery and your doors will pop..

ya took me a bit to get use to aswell..

steve
the twanksta   +1y
DEFINATELY get a optima, I bought a yellowtop for like 160 i think. I couldnt believe what a difference it made. I have left all of my fog lights on OVERNIGHT and it still started no problem in the morning, with my normal battery the truck would die after about 10 min with those fogs on. I will not buy anything else but a optima now. Trucks starts up alot easier also.
bodydropped85   +1y
yup i love my 1000cca red top hehe.