threads
Page 1 of 2
Ranger Engine \  Computer Harness/Distribution Block Located Firewall.

Computer Harness/Distribution Block Located Firewall.

Ranger Engine Ranger Tech
views 2021
replies 12
following 5

layin-frame-95   +1y
I have a 95 Ranger that is bagged on 18's that I need to relocate the comp. harness and dist. block(black fuse box) on. Does anyone know how to do this, and where is the best place to relocate them to. Also what kind of supplies and time do I need. Thanks in advance

Rob
bodydropped85   +1y
i usually move the fuse box to the core support. i think u have to extend 6 or so wires.
xxxxcjxxxx   +1y
i knew u'd post on this one JB

usually... man since your doing this so often i guess MR. Professional here can relocate everything under my hood when i rip out my inner fenders
layin-frame-95   +1y
Thanks for the reply, but, I think mine is different than yours, I have what looks to be 100 or so wires.
xxxxcjxxxx   +1y
Ya when i was looking at my stuff... with my 4.0L theres an assload of wires that would need extending... but it might be worth extending them all to get rid of those inner fenders and lay out!
layin-frame-95   +1y
My inner fenderwells are already gone. When Ekstensive Metalworks did the bags, they took them out so I would lay in the front. The only problem is that I have 18's, and they are starting to put the wires in a bind, so therfore they need to be relocated.
bodydropped85   +1y
jsut pull the harness loose from metal and see if itll move to somewere else.
layin-frame-95   +1y
Mine is also coming through the firewall right behind my clutch pedal, but I'm almost positive the wires have to be lengthed to move it anywhere. Even to the underside of my dash.
bodydropped85   +1y
there should be a white plastic plug right there. i nkow on the explorer i did, we drilled a new hole up higher
layin-frame-95   +1y
BodyDropped, thanx for the post, that would probably work, since the rangers and expo's are pretty much the same .

Rob