Page 1 of 3
Mazda Lowering Static \  Honda b series RWD conversion tranny idea

Honda b series RWD conversion tranny idea

Mazda Lowering Static Mazda Suspension Mazda Tech
views 8553
replies 20
following 12

berryserious   +1y
So, i found this site that makes a RWD b series tranny that bolts directly into the stock b series block... I have seen it used in magazines before... Heres the link: ... Please give me your feedback and opinions
chaserjohndoe   +1y
why would you want to use such a high performance trans on our crappy little motors? the max hp we can get out of these is 250ish? with lots of mods.
jenko   +1y
Unless he's talking about the B series Honda engines?
Otherwise I'm really lost with the Honda reference.
jiffyzx6   +1y
Confused on the whole thing...
crazy tarzan   +1y
allows you to use a honda B engine, which apparently spins the opposite direction that our stock motors do. I don't know what good a honda B engine is though. . . .
mymmeryloss   +1y
Honda b engines take well to forced induction and tons of modifications. There are plenty 800 hp + dohc b series monsters out there. Theyre relatively cheap and readily available. I would be all over this, but would rather just swap an s2000 motor in instead...
chaserjohndoe   +1y
ok that makes more sense. I would agree with the s2000 swap.
berryserious   +1y
B series Honda engines guys
berryserious   +1y
This conversion seems to be more affordable than an s2000 engine tranny combo... Honda b series are very affordable... Especially bang for buck
mazdafvr   +1y
if it spins the opposite way, what rear end mods would u have to do to. cause with our rear end, wouldnt u end up with a 5 speed reverse? that would be so sick tho.