threads
Page 13 of 15
Mazda Projects \  Cherokeed's 91 b2200 Cab Plus (Clean Stock Daily Driver)

Cherokeed's 91 b2200 Cab Plus (Clean Stock Daily Driver)

Mazda Projects
views 25016
replies 150
following 16

cherokeed   +1y
more photos
post photo
post photo
post photo
cherokeed   +1y
more photos
post photo
cherokeed   +1y
photos
post photo
cherokeed   +1y
Update...I am still enjoying my mazda..Im actually sleeping inside my truck now right in 30 degrees weather by the lake. I’m thankful for having The lx trim with the extra insulation...this cab is spacious I absolutely love my truck.
post photo
post photo
cherokeed   +1y
Needing help..needing help...when I do hard braking my truck dies low rpm .....replace brake booster??

Just installed new transmission
sincitylocal   +1y
Will it die if you press the brake hard while sitting still, as if you were to simulate hard braking? If it only happens while you're on the go, I'd check the float setting in the carb.
mazdatweaker_2   +1y
Can you please start a new thread for this particular problem? I see so many pictures of trucks and motorcycles that I don't know what vehicle you are referring to.
cherokeed   +1y
Happy New Years I decided to take my mazda on a road trip...all the way to Memphis Tennessee.....so far no problems and excellent fuel mileage... I’ve been sleeping in my truck and ran outta funds .. been eating look what I had to do ...smh
post photo
The Lizard King   +1y
Why don't you just haul your gear in the bead and cover it with a tarp or tonneau? The clam shell on the roof seems unnecessary to me.
cherokeed   +1y
I have been living out my mazda for 2weeks now I’m currently in Toledo Ohio .....with truck running...I have been checking out every pull a part around