threads
Page 12 of 15
Mazda Projects \  Cherokeed's 91 b2200 Cab Plus (Clean Stock Daily Driver)

Cherokeed's 91 b2200 Cab Plus (Clean Stock Daily Driver)

Mazda Projects
views 24993
replies 150
following 16

cherokeed   +1y
more photos
post photo
post photo
The Lizard King   +1y
Toppers are so fugly.
cherokeed   +1y
Fixed oil leak..fuel pump gasket .replaced...just installed new clutch fan..my engine temp seems to rise when stopped...haven’t tested it yet..New clutch fan....problem solved .. taking that ride to the gulf coast.
Post was last edited on Oct 20, 2018 09:10. This post has been edited 2 times.
sincitylocal   +1y
If the temp only rises at low speeds or stops, the fan clutch is suspect.
cherokeed   +1y
New fan clutch..some reason nothing seemed wrong with the other one .

Changed it out in New Orleans now I’m going take a relaxing drive to the coast in Mississippi
post photo
post photo
post photo
Post was last edited on Aug 18, 2018 08:08. This post has been edited 1 times.
Cusser   +1y
I've swapped out the fan clutch on my '88 B2200 about every six years since I bought it in 1994. The Arizona heat appears to be tough on them. Mine was a Hayden from Pep Boys, and was lifetime warrantied back then !!!
cherokeed   +1y
Lately I have been enjoying my truck...having no issues..went redid the whole factory exhaust from header to tailpipe and .yesterday just brought two new tires....and led license plate lights...I’m just about finished my truck next is repaint factory color hood and roof..and continue to add stainless steel bolts underneath and everywhere else...and this truck is my pride and joy

Next big step is painting it it’s factory color...
cherokeed   +1y
photos
post photo
cherokeed   +1y
Might put in my sliding rear window...weathers been so nice lately haven’t had chance to camp in it yet...planing on going on a long road trip in it to Massachusetts
cherokeed   +1y
photos I have 7 trucks now 4 Toyota pickups my Mazda and my first Chevy truck
post photo
post photo
post photo