threads
Page 3 of 3
Mazda Engine General \  Magnum Valve cover ?

Magnum Valve cover ?

Mazda Engine General Mazda Engine Mazda Tech
views 7729
replies 28
following 13

hocbj23   +1y
I am curious also.I would really like to have set of those pistons.Tweaker,didnt u say the truck u got urs from was still in the yard?Can u pull the head on it or do u already know it is not a Magnum motor.BJ
bmaz2200   +1y
I just bought an 89 B2200 which I was going to use for parts that has a 2.0 timing cover and a magnum valve cover. I think the motor is an 86 or 87. I have an 88 B2200 that I am working on but the 89 is in too good of shape and I thought I would let some people on here know before I put it on ebay. If someone on here wants it make some offers. Will post a photo of engine later today.
bmaz2200   +1y
This is the engine.
post photo
hocbj23   +1y
Looks like a US market B2000 mota. Since the real Magnum motas were not intended for US market, they didnt have all the smog stuff on them that this one does. My guess: B2000 regular motor, US spec with a Magnum cover.Still worth a looksee for parts.BJ
bmaz2200   +1y
Talked to the previous owner who replaced this engine. He got it from an import engine business and overhauled it before installing it. He remembered it did have dome top pistons which he thought was unusual. When installing it he said he used a lot of the parts off the other engine but no smog stuff was reconnected to work.
sruciok   +1y
Hi there,
Im looking for valve cover to Mazda 2.0 FE 8v engine. Anyone can help? Im living in Poland and all the Mazda GDs went to blast furnaces damn.
hocbj23   +1y
I have one but I am not sure about the cost to get it to Poland.??????BJ
cherokeed   +1y
Interesting!! I am going to research this!!