threads
Page 1 of 1
Mazda Engine Performance \  boost research, stock 2.2 carb'd using F2T manifold as donor

boost research, stock 2.2 carb'd using F2T manifold as donor

Mazda Engine Performance Mazda Engine Mazda Tech
views 771
replies 1
following 2

oonyong   +1y
hey I'm looking to get my b wheezing. The stock F2T turbo is proving to be near impossibble to acquire here in Canada as these were super rare cars to begin with, the manifold is no problem. Are there any kits out there with a new turbo and come with all the piping and inter cooler? also what all will I need? I'm just starting to wrap my brain around this mod so if someone can fully explain the necessary parts I need to acquire besides the obvious manifold and turbo that would be great. I am already running a weber 32/36 DGEV.

if your so inclined, links to other posts that have pics of the instal would be great I have a local import tuner shop onboard with me and they are half excited to do their first carb'd turbo setup, they have just as many questions as I do but they have been in business for a few years importing some pretty serious hardware from JDM and Europe.
low_life77   +1y

Maybe this will help you man...

This is Cory's turbo build with a weber. I believe he is now swapping to EFI to run more fuel and more boost. But he pretty much shows you step by step and gives the parts he uses and has some good pics too. Good luck bro.
Page 1 of 1